Harmony Healthcare offers a comprehensive Quality Improvement and Utilization Management program. The purpose of our program is to ensure the continuous evaluation and improvement of processes associated with the quality of mental health and addictions care received by our members. It also includes the retrospective monitoring and problem solving associated with the care and service delivered. The program explanation, annual evaluation and Utilization Management decision making criteria is available to all members and contracted providers. If you are interested in receiving a copy you can contact Harmony’s care coordination department at (702) 251-8000.
- EAP Data Form for Outside Providers (PDF)
- Inpatient Concurrent Review Form (PDF)
- Outpatient Therapy Request Authorization Form (PDF)
- Medication Request for Authorization Form (PDF)
- Initial Provider Packet
- Subsequent Treatment Authorization Request